Get Latest Happy Fathers Day Wishes,Messages and Quotes




·         A million thanks to you dad, who always stood by my side in good times and the bad.

·         Thank you for your everlasting love, patience, understanding and unconditional support. Although I’ll never say you must understand that I love you, Dad .

·         To my father who always had his arms open and his heart full of love for me, I wish you all the happiness in the world Father’s Day.

·         Man of my life that no doubt will always be the most important and best of all … my dad.

·         Dad, though thousands of kilometres separate us, I always have my hand and take you with me in my thoughts. 

·         For my dad- my Superhero, my impregnable fortress and my cry on. I give you the best that I have to give … My heart.

·         Dads are for me the best, most importantly, my pride and my happiness.

·         Congratulations on your day from the bottom of my heart.

·         Having a father like you is a gift of life and a blessing that God has given me. May you live forever!

·         Congratulations to the greatest boyfriend in my life, the most faithful and more beautiful, I have since I was born, my Dad.

·         Dad, although we are today far never forget you and I have in mind. I thank you for everything you’ve done for me and what you have made ​​me, a good father that I will my son everything you did for me. A million thanks and Happy Father’s Day.

·         I thank God for giving me a father like you and thank you for bringing me to life. Happy father’s Day!

·         This so cute day of the year I wish you all the happiness in the world to you my Dad .

·         Congratulations Dad and live proud knowing that while away, someone thinks of you every day and do not forget. Happy father’s Day!

·         Thanks Dad for everything, for what you taught me, what you gave me, your breath, your advice and support in difficult times. Happy father’s Day!

·         To my unconditional hero, my guardian and my most devoted fan. Happy father’s Day!

·         For you who are a wonderful husband and the best father in the world, receives congratulations from us and all our love in this Father’s Day.

·         No treasure like a good Father, we always thank God you’re my Dad.

·         To my most loyal, sincere and disinterested friend. The best. My dad.

·         Thank you Father for your unconditional support and your eternal love.

·         You can always count on me as I have done for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment