Fathers Day Inspirational Quotes 2015

Any fool can be a Father, but it takes a real man to be a Daddy!!

Fathers are angels sent from heaven.

Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.

I've had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say,

"You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising
boys.

One father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters.

My father was frightened of his mother. I was frightened of my father and I am damned well going to see to it that my children are frightened of me.

My father always used to say that when you die, if you've got five real friends, then you've had a great life.

It is easier for a father to have children than for children to have a real father.

My father died many years ago, and yet when something special happens to me, I talk to him secretly not really knowing whether he hears, but it makes me feel better to half believe it.

"Train up a child in the way which he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it"

No comments:

Post a Comment