Best Fathers Day Inspirational Quotes

Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.


Sherman made the terrible discovery that men make about their fathers sooner or later...


When Charles first saw our child Mary, he said all the proper things for a new father. He looked upon the poor little red thing and blurted, "She's more beautiful than the Brooklyn Bridge."

It is a wise father that knows his own child.


The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.


Fathers, like mothers, are not born. Men grow into fathers and fathering is a very important stage in their development.
My father used to play with my brother and me in the yard. Mother would come out and say, "You're tearing up the grass." "We're not raising grass," Dad would reply. "We're raising boys."


Father, whom I murdered every night but one,
That one, when your death murdered me.


Noble fathers have noble children.


Better to be driven out from among men than to be disliked of children.


One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.


If a son is uneducated, his dad is to blame.


When I was a kid, my father told me every day, 'You're the most wonderful boy in the world, and you can do anything you want to.'


I talk and talk and talk, and I haven't taught people in 50 years what my father taught by example in one week.

It would seem that something which means poverty, disorder and violence every single day


Are we not like two volumes of one book?


Sons have always a rebellious wish to be disillusioned by that which charmed their fathers.


A man's desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.


The worst misfortune that can happen to an ordinary man is to have an extraordinary father.


The father who does not teach his son his duties is equally guilty with the son who neglects them.

He who is taught to live upon little owes more to his father's wisdom than he who has a great deal left him does to his father's care.


By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment